Sat, Mar 26|
Yelapa Spring Wellness Retreat 2022
Renew your body, mind, and spirit in this 9 day wellness retreat located in beautiful Yelapa, Mexico.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 5:00 PM PDT – Apr 03, 2022, 10:00 AM PDT
Casa Isabel, Yelapa, Jalisco, Mexico
About the event
Reconnect with nature and come into greater alignment with what is meaningful for you.
Join Krystal and Mesa in Yelapa Mexico for a grounding and rejuvenating 9 day wellness retreat that will help connect you to your center, to nature, and to the goodness that is within and around you. There will also be some amazing people you will meet in the process and along the way.
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for rest, play, and exploration!
Included in the Retreat & What to Expect:
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Breaksfasts & Dinner Included. *Lunches not included. Two dinners not included. (Gluten free, Vegetarian and Vegan options available)
- Group sound healing sessions (Private sessions with Krystal available upon request)
- Boating excursion and snorkeling
- Temazcal (sweat lodge ceremony with local Shaman)
- Cocao Ceremony
- Group Satsang
- Hiking into Yelapa's beautiful countryside
- Private Vendor Fair
- Paddleboarding in the bay (board rental available upon request)
- Private group dinner on the beach
- Time to rest and relax
Optional Add-Ons & Things to explore during free time:
- Private Sound Healing Sessions with Krystal
- Bodywork with Beverly
- Oracle Card Readings
- Horseback Riding
- Exploring the Yelapa Waterfalls
Yelapa is a rare and dreamy find. One of the few remaining locally owned villages in the world, Yelapa takes pride in its “untouched” nature. Free of cars, roads and ATMS, this quaint and charming destination has become an oasis for those seeking reprieve from the hustle and bustle of both city and suburb life. With sandy beaches, lush jungle, delicious food, and delightful locals, the opportunities to revel in the bare necessities are endless. Not only that, but Yelapa has a way of leading one back to what is meaningful, life enhancing, and true for the soul. It is said that "the scariest thing you will find in Yelapa is yourself!" Come and see :)
Retreat Location: Casa Isabel
The retreat will be held at the enchanting Casa Isabel, a lovely sustainable living villa situated beneath a lush jungle canopy on the hillside--close to the ocean and surrounded by the beauties of nature.
Each room offers:
- Sustainable, artful construction
- an ocean/water view
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Filtered drinking water
- Hot shower
- Shower Towels (BYO soap & shampoo)
- Flush pee-toilet
- Composting pooper (except Nook & Cool Corner)
- Fans and mosquito nets
- Hammocks and lounge chairs
- Lock boxes
The Retreat Costs vary based on your unique room. This allows you the opportunity to choose your own rooms at a price you feel good about.
Individual and shared rooms are available on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in rooming with others, let us know and we will work to find an arrangement that is a good fit for you.
Check out the rooms HERE
To reserve your room and for any questions about housing, contact Mesa at email@example.com.
Retreat Cost: $1460-$2500
Deposit: $290 (non-refundable) *Due at Registration
Registration Deadline: March 1st
Retreat Costs Based on Room:
The Nook: $1460
Cool Corner: $1740
Passion Palace: $1700
Canopy Camp: $1740
Jade: $2500 (Lower price if shared)
Annies: $2200 (Lower price is shared)
Ways to Pay:
Save money and pay us directly!
To bypass the website registration fees, we are requesting that people pay via Paypal, Venmo, CashApp, Cash or Check. Contact Krysal at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to secure your spot today.
Airfare and Buying your Plane Ticket:
- Guests are responsible for purchasing their own plane ticket to Puerto Vallarta and their cab fare to Los Muertos Pier.
- Plan to arrive on Saturday March 26th.
- From Puerto Vallarta, you will take a cab to Los Muertos Pier. There will be a private boat to take the group into Yelapa at 5pm on Saturday March 26th, from Los Muertos Pier.
Please message me with questions and/or for more details. I'm available for phone calls, Zoom meetings, and coffee dates and hiking if you are in the area. :)
We cannot wait to see you here in the Spring for this truly transformative experience!
In light and love,
Krystal & Mesa
Save money on fees by paying us through Venmo or Zelle. Message krystal at email@example.com
+$47.50 service fee
+$47.50 service fee0
+$62.50 service fee
+$62.50 service fee0