Welcome to Ayana Way Healing Adventure Retreats, the premier destination for adventure wellness retreats in Yelapa, Mexico. Our retreats are designed to offer a unique and memorable experience, combining daily yoga, meditation, healing ceremonies, outdoor activities, and more.
In Sanskrit “ayana” means “goal, direction” or more specifically “a good path” in terms of one's life journey. It also means "beautiful flower" in Swahili and in Hebrew it means "divine spirit." These definitions capture much of what we are about and what we offer-- a good path, or way, for people on their transformative journey of healing and spiritual unfolding.
Our mission is to provide a peaceful and rejuvenating escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, while encouraging self-discovery and personal growth through nature and wellness practices.
Guests on our retreats can expect to engage in a variety of activities designed to help them relax, recharge, and reconnect with themselves. Whether it's practicing yoga, exploring the natural beauty of Yelapa, or participating in a cacao ceremony, our retreats offer an immersive and holistic experience that is both rejuvenating and transformative.
Yelapa is a small, picturesque fishing village located on the southern coast of Mexico. Known for its pristine beaches, lush jungle, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, Yelapa is the perfect location for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat.
We chose Yelapa as the location for our retreats because of its unparalleled beauty and peaceful energy. Surrounded by nature and with a strong connection to the local community, Yelapa provides the perfect setting for our guests to escape from the stress of daily life and connect with themselves on a deeper level.
Our retreats are focused on relaxation, having fun, and self-discovery because we believe that taking time for oneself is essential to leading a happy and fulfilling life. By providing a supportive and nurturing environment, our guests have the opportunity to let go of stress, rediscover their inner peace, and make meaningful progress on their personal growth journey.
Retreat Offerings Include:
Temeszcals (Mexican Sweat Lodge)
All of our accommodations and retreat locations are handpicked to fit the theme and spirit of the retreat being offered. Each are beautiful in their own special way and offer a one of a kind opportunity to reconnect to nature and the wisdom of Madre Tierra.
Our friendly team is experienced, well organized, and excited to assist you in your transformative journey in Yelapa.
CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT RETREAT OFFERINGS BELOW
- Sun, Oct 22SherwoodOct 22, 4:00 PM – Oct 23, 6:00 PMSherwood, 20345 SW Pacific Hwy #306, Sherwood, OR 97140, USA
- Fri, Dec 01YelapaDec 01, 5:00 PM – Dec 08, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., Mexico
- Thu, Jan 04YelapaJan 04, 2024, 6:00 PM – Jan 11, 2024, 10:00 AMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., Mexico
- Thu, Jan 18casa isabelJan 18, 2024, 6:00 PM – Jan 23, 2024, 12:00 PMcasa isabel, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoJan 18, 2024, 6:00 PM – Jan 23, 2024, 12:00 PMcasa isabel, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoJoin us for Radiant Reset, a 6 day & 5 nights wellness retreat set in the enchanting coastal paradise of Yelapa, Mexico. This is your opportunity to revitalize your mind, body, and spirit while surrounded by the natural beauty and tranquility of this hidden gem.
- Thu, Feb 01YelapaFeb 01, 2024, 5:00 PM – Feb 08, 2024, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., Mexico
- Sun, Feb 11YelapaFeb 11, 2024, 5:00 PM – Feb 17, 2024, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoFeb 11, 2024, 5:00 PM – Feb 17, 2024, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoStrengthen, Stretch, and Soften in this not to be missed 6-day retreat designed to empower and strengthen you physical, mental, and spiritually. With generous sprinkles of relaxation, rest, and play you will leave feeling revitalized, stronger, relaxed, and renewed on many levels.
- Thu, Feb 29YelapaFeb 29, 2024, 5:00 PM – Mar 07, 2024, 10:00 AMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., Mexico
- Sat, Mar 23YelapaMar 23, 2024, 5:00 PM – Mar 29, 2024, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoMar 23, 2024, 5:00 PM – Mar 29, 2024, 12:00 PMYelapa, 47 Calle Huachinango, 48440 Yelapa, Jal., MexicoFeed your mind, body, and spirit in this 6-day Yoga Wellness Retreat in Yelapa, MX. You will nuture yourself with movement, meditation, fun excursions, joyful group activities, healthy food, and more! Don't miss out on this life-changing opportunity.
Carrie D, CA
"The yoga retreat at Casa Isabel immersed me in the wilds of nature while providing top-notch creature comforts, remarkable food, and exposure to a wide variety of yoga classes, hiking experiences, meditation practices, and local ceremonies. I returned home strengthened and refreshed."
"Had an incredible experience and left feeling loved and supported, positive and rested. The friendships developed from spending a week together are extraordinary and each day was an absolute pleasure!"
"When I got back I felt like I had been gone for weeks. Not sure I have ever experienced that before. It was a great way of decoupling from work and home life. This is something I am going to try and do at least once a year was definitely life changing and way outside my comfort zone which grew me a lot"
CO-LEAD YOUR NEXT RETREAT WITH US
Would you like to lead your own retreat in a magical place? Need a little help with the logistics? Partner with us!
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals in the wellness industry to partner with and co-host retreats. If you are a yoga instructor, meditation guide, health coach, or any other professional in the field, we would love to work with you to create unique and transformational experiences for our guests.
Our co-hosting program offers several benefits, including:
Access to our beautiful and well-equipped retreat center in Yelapa, Mexico
Collaboration with a dedicated and experienced team who will handle all logistics and marketing efforts
An opportunity to reach a wider audience and grow your personal brand
A supportive and nurturing environment in which to share your passion and expertise.
To become a co-host, simply send us a proposal that outlines your experience, expertise, and vision for a retreat that you would like to lead. Our team will review your proposal and get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We are committed to supporting our co-hosts in every way possible and helping them bring their vision to life. So why wait? Partner with us today and start creating life-changing experiences for yourself and your guests!